Here is the key information to remember from our encounter with Alexandre LeBrun:
- VirtuOz, there were already chatbots for customer service in 2002
- In 10 years from now, computer vision issues will be solved by AI
- The technology we are using to build chatbots hasn’t changed much in 15 years except when it comes to our understanding which has evolved thanks to linguistic and statistical models
What should you remember from our meeting with Alexandre LeBrun from Facebook Artificial Intelligence Research?
- Artificial intelligence can be defined as the latest advancement in computer science.
- Autonomous conversations with a machine are not a reality yet, it’s still part of the science fiction world at the moment.
- You musn’t and cannot replace the emotional part of a conversation between two people.